- Summer 2017 Principles of Numerical Mathematics, Teaching assistant & Organization
- Summer 2016 Principles of Numerical Mathematics, Teaching assistant
- Winter 2015 Linear Algebra I, Teaching assistant
- Winter 2014 Data Structures and Efficient Algorithms, Computer Science, Teaching assistant
- Summer 2014 Analysis I, Teaching assistant
PhD student since Oct. 2015
Institute of Mathematics, Johannes
Research assistant and PhD student in the TRR146 Project C1 "Hybrid particle/field models of macromolecular systems with adaptive resolution" under supervision of Prof. Dr. Thorsten Raasch. Goals of my PhD project are the combination of particle and field-based methods in the context of the numerical simulation of polymers and the improvement of so called self-consistent field theory methods.
B.Sc. & M.Sc. Mathematics from Apr. 2010 to Sept. 2015
of Mathematics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
- A. Disterhoft, T. Raasch and F. Schmid, (2017), Application of Galerkin methods and model reduction on polymer self-consistent field theory models. In preparation.
- A. Disterhoft, T. Raasch and F. Schmid, (2016), Numerical reduction of self-consistent field models of macromolecular systems. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 16: 915–916. doi:10.1002/pamm.201610446.
- A. Disterhoft. Numerische Behandlung von Self-Consistent Field Theory-Modellen mittels Reduzierte-Basis-Methoden. Master's thesis, Sept. 2015, Johannes Gutenberg-Universtität. PDF
- E. Althaus, M. Blumenstock, A. Disterhoft, A. Hildebrandt and M. Krupp. Algorithms for the Maximum Weight Connected k-Induced Subgraph Problem. Combinatorial Optimization and Applications – 8th International Conference, COCOA 2014, Wailea, Maui, HI, USA, December 19-21, 2014, Proceedings, pages 268–282, 2014. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-12691-3_21.
- 'Application of Galerkin methods and model reduction on polymer self-consistent field theory models' as part of the TRR146 IRTG Lecture, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Germany, 8. Dec. 2016. (Talk)
- CECAM Multiscale Simulation Methods in Soft Matter Systems II, Darmstadt, Germany, 4. Oct. – 6. Oct. 2016. (Poster)
- Kompaktseminar Numerik 2016 of the Institute of Mathematics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Ebernburg, Bad Münster am Stein, Germany, 14. Sept. – 16. Sept. 2016. (Talk)
- TRR146 - Annual integrated research training group (IRTG) retreat, Köln, Germany, 23. Feb. – 26. Feb. 2016. (Poster)
- Kompaktseminar Numerik 2015 of the Institute of Mathematics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, PfalzAkademie, Lambrecht, Germany, 7. Sept. – 9. Sept. 2015. (Talk)
- Audi Smart Factory Hackathon, Audi, Ingolstadt, Germany, 19. Oct. - 21. Oct. 2016. (Participant, Team ToNi SeAl Analytics)
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) Northwestern Europe Regional Contest (NWERC) 2014, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, 29. Nov. – 30. Nov. 2014. (Contestant)
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) Northwestern Europe Regional Contest (NWERC) 2013, Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands, 22. Nov. – 24. Nov. 2013. (Contestant)